Once you have been officially readmitted or transferred (from another university) through the Admissions Office:
- You need to be in contact with Financial Aid (if eligible) and Accounts offices to take care of all other financial obligations.
- If you want to live on campus, you should contact the Housing to discuss housing possibilities.
- Read the recent undergraduate student handbook for updated policies. Your major program may have changes since your left, that it makes more sense for you to follow a more recent Undergraduate Student Handbook.
- Meet the Academic Advisor and perform Audit though Advisement report to find out what courses are remaining for you to complete your degree and graduate.
- Registering for Classes through the help of Advising Office.
- You should contact your academic advisor for assistance in selecting an appropriate schedule of classes. Once you have done this, your advisor will ask Registrar Office to process your enrollment.
- Your Zambeel account will be activated, and the Registrar’s Office will register your courses according to your course plan decided by the academic advisor.
- Or you may then go on-line on Zambeel to register for your classes during your appointed registration time or after until the end of the Add period for the next upcoming semester.